It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

How to change vob video to mp4 format on mac os
 Post subject: How to change vob video to mp4 format on mac os
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:08 am 

"Is there a free app for lion that converts VOB to MP4? Any video converter (basic one) doesn't support vob and the converters I've found only do a few minutes of the video or don't convert to mp4 at all."

"Converting VOB to MP4 format for free? I've been trying to convert a .vob format file into a MP4 format file. I wonder if there is any free application that do it. Because those I have recently download only convert the first 3 minutes or they leave a watermark all the way. Is there any application that convert the whole file without leaving any watermark?"

"How do I convert VOB into MP4 format? VOB files normally come with IFO files and the VOB files cannot stand alone. How do I convert them into MP4 format? I want to download the videos into my iPod."

password lock usb drive
usb copy protection
usb copy protect
copy protect usb drive
password protect folder
"Problem when converting VOB to MP4 on mac? I downloaded this video converter ages ago and from what I can remember I never had this problem converting .VOB to .MP4 before. After its finished converting I play the MP4 to make sure that it's all okay but for some reason the screen was stretched longways for the last video I tryed converting."

What you need: VOB to MP4 Converter for Windows OS or VOB to MP4 Video Converter for Mac (Lion, Mountain Lion, etc)

Step 1: Add .vob files to the program

Run the VOB to MP4 Video conversion program. Click “Add” button to import .vob file(s) to the program.

Step 2: Select MP4 as output file format

Click the drop-menu of “Profile” and select MP4 as output format.

Step 3: Make advanced settings (if necessary)

Hit “Settings” button next to the format list button, you will be able to set the video or audio parameters

Step 4: Launch the conversion from .vob to .mp4 on mac

When all the settings are done, just hit "Start" button to start converting VOB to MP4 video conversion.

convert vob to mov